Wednesday 13 May 2009

Away with the raggle taggle gypsies oh

Yes it is the gypsy life for us because we have discovered that not all was well in the house of blogger.
It seems that people cannot leave comments on this blog unless they follow certain procedures and I don't care for that. I spoke with Sir George and he was extremely upset. What is the point of a nice house when no one can come and leave a visiting card to say that they dropped by!?
So we are moving.
Luckily not everything was unpacked so it not too much of a hardship.
Taking Sir George's advice we have decided to follow in the magnificent wake of the Ponte Sisto (which is a blog and not one of Columbus's galleons) and have moved over to word press.
We like our new home and hope you will too.
Perhaps we will see you there!
Kirk
Sir George

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I saw your comment on Adrienne's Catholic Corner about visiting my blog. Thanks for dropping by -- I hope that you visit again. Very cool blog of your own, by the way. I look forward to dropping by and visiting again!

    Cheers!

    Mark in Spokane

    ReplyDelete